[News] Park Si-hoo Charged with Rape.
Cr. - kstar10
“The Princess’ Man” star Park Si-hoo facing a lawsuit due to an allegation that he raped by a would-be actress.
The 36-year-old actor has been accused of rape by a 22-year-old would-be actress, Korean media outlets reported on February 18, quoting officials from Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency.
Reports explained that the woman was introduced to Park by another actor and all three of them had drinks together. The woman told police that she drank too much and blacked out and woke up to find that she had been raped by Park at his house.
The day after the woman filed the charge with the police, Park released an official press release about the situation, admitting that he did have intercourse with the woman at his house but that it was under mutual consent.
“I acknowledge that I had had drinks with the accuser who I met through a friend. But what happened was based on good feelings between man and woman. It did not take place by force. I feel no shame on this matter as I have not done anything wrong. Police will clear up the matter,” said Park in a statement.
He continued to say, “I apologize to my fans who have supported me with sincerity and affection, but there is no cause for you to worry. I will engage fully with the investigation to prove my innocence."
The woman who accused Park of rape has returned home after giving the police her side of the story and Park has been summoned by the police and is due to attend on February 24.